There can be little doubt that summer is the season when Spain comes alive. Blessed with a lovely climate and an exquisite natural environment, the best part of summer is the time one gets to spend outside.
Although there is a plethora of outdoor activities one can engage in during the summer, spending time outdoors does not necessarily need to involve physical activity. Adding a customized outdoor living area to your property will create the perfect place in which to fully exploit the benefits of the season.
Whether you love to entertain friends and family or simply enjoy relaxing in a peaceful, private space, here are 7 outdoor ideas to help you make the most of the summer:
- A fully equipped outdoor living room is a fabulous way to expand your indoor living space outdoors. Regardless of the space you have to your disposal, our thatched gazebos are custom built according to each project we undertake.
- A timber pergola creates a beautifully airy yet sufficiently shaded area that’s perfect for outdoor seating.
- Adding an outdoor kitchen to your backyard allows you to take al-fresco dining to the next level! Covered with a thatched gazebo or timber pergola, you’ll be able to not only prepare but also enjoy lazy lunches and divine dinners whilst enjoying the outdoor environment.
- A timber deck can liven up a drab outdoor space and is a great sustainable alternative to traditional tiles or paving options.
- Enclose your pool-house with cladding or build it up and add a thatched roof to create a pool-side hangout in summer and a storage facility for pool equipment during winter.
- A great way to protect your spa/jacuzzi is by covering it with a thatched gazebo or waterproof pergola. This is a great way to relax, no matter what time of day or night!
- If you need to bump up the privacy factor of your garden, a lath fence is a great way to add a touch of privacy in a rustic chic manner.
With the warmer weather on our doorstep, now is the perfect time to customize your outdoor living space for the long hot days and sultry summer nights that’s coming! Let us know what you think about these outdoor ideas!