The Terrassotec 5,5 Trilobular made from hardened stainless steel / stainless steel A2 / stainless steel A4, is a screw, particularly developed for the attachment of terrace decking boards to wooden substructures.
The screw features an extra reinforced shaft, an additional underhead thread and a tapered head with TX drive.
- Only partially rust-resistant, not acid-resistant, relatively soft
- Not suitable for atmospheres containing chlorine
Advantages of Terrassotec Trilobular:
Special screw geometry
- Drive thread ensures quick screwing
- Reinforced shank reduces risk of breaking or shearing off
- Under-head thread provides additional hold for deck boards
- Milling ribs simplify the countersinking in all wood types
- Special screw design reduces the risk of wood splintering
- No screw-hammering when screwed in with TX drive
Trilobular base geometry
- Reduced screwing torque
- Reduced risk of screw breaking during screwing
Two-step head with under-head toothing
- Reduced splintering
- Reduced risk of timber splitting
- Suitable for many tropical woods
- Reduced risk of screw shearing off
When making a terrace of high-quality wood, it is highly recommended to pre-drill and precounterbore the decking boards. This applies equally to soft softwood and hardwood.
For more information about this product click here!
Also take a look at our Paneltwistec AG, countersunk head screw.
Due to the nature of these products, delivery can be arranged at an extra fee.
Please contact your nearest Cape Reed warehouse and we will make the necessary arrangements.
All prices are VAT inclusive.
5,5 x 50 mm, 5,5 x 60 mm, 5,5 x 70 mm, 5,5 x 80 mm